Just going through a backlog of dis-forum mail, Caroline and you may have plenty of replies – just thought you might be interested in our ‘Speakers’ Bureau’: students with disabilities/dyslexia who are willing to speak at training events from their own (and others’) experience.

Best wishes, Jean

-----Original Message-----
From: Caroline Davies [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 April 2004 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: disability awareness/ equality trainers in South Wales

I have been asked by a Students Union to help them source disability awareness/ disability equality trainers who work in South Wales or who would be prepared to do so.  Ideally the trainer would also be able to combine this with training on the requirements of the DDA, part 3 (not 4).

I have had a look at the University of Cambridge database and have got some names from there but I would very much apprciate it if someone could recommend a trainer who they know to be good.

many thanks!

Caroline

Dr Caroline Davies
consultant in disability provision in HE
07905 79 91 40    0207 731 4058