Dear all
Has anyone developed these and would be willing to share them with me or
the whole list or both?
I'd be very pleased to receive anything as we are looking at a
recruitment and selection drive in the very near future.
In the spirit of Dis Forum I'd be willing to share my final version with
any contributors
Thanks!

Chris Baxter
0115 848 6163 voice and text
0115 848 4371 fax
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/sss/disability/

This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private
or confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you
must take no action on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to
this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this
email which do not relate to the business of Nottingham Trent University
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the university.