Dear All,

I am looking for someone who is prepared to do an hour a week of
language and study skills tuition for a hearing impaired student who
lipreads.  This support would be based at the Ealing Campus of Thames
Valley University at a time suitable to both parties.

The student is doing a course in our music and media faculty.  The
payrate is to be negotiated with the successful appointee but will be
between £20 - £35 an hour.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who might be interested,
then please get in touch with me, my contact details are below.

Please do not bother suggesting City Litt to me, I've already spoken to
htem and for reasons I won't go into they are unable to do it on this
occasion.

Many thanks
Pauline.

Pauline McInnes