From: enable [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 April 2004 17:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tall Student

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone can help me with an enquiry from a
student. He is 6 foot 8 inches tall, and his original request was for
extra legroom during exams, which I am hoping to get. He is also
undergoing chiropractic treatment for bad posture and back problems,
which are exacerbated, particularly in exams. Does anyone have any
experience of support provided by LEAs for equipment or arrangements for
people who are particularly tall and developing injuries associated with
it?

Also, is there a height at which being tall becomes a disability in
itself?

Thanks for any help,

Adam
------