It’s an exciting time of change at Swansea University. We have recently
renewed our commitment to strengthen and augment student support services.
A new Department has been established to bring together existing services
and create integrated provision. The team in the Disability Office will
form a core part of this ‘one-stop shop’ providing the vast majority of
support functions for all students.

There are three vacancies that maybe of interest:
2 Caseworkers
£21125 to £27339 per annum (pay award pending)
To provide a comprehensive casework advisory service to the disabled
students at the University

Assessment Officer
£21125 to £27339 per annum (pay award pending)
To undertake Study Skills and Strategies Assessments in the Assessment and
Training Centre for Students with Disabilities.

Further details and information are at:

http://www.swan.ac.uk/personnel/vacancies/index.htm

Simon Wright
Director of Student Services