-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joel Petrie
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FE Disability Figures

Thanks to those of you who have posted links to statistics re students with
disability in HE recently on the forum (links below).  Does anyone know of
similar sources for statistics in the further education sector?

Thanks, Joel

HESA - Higher Education Statistics Agency
Figures re disabled students in HE
http://www.hesa.ac.uk/holisdocs/pubinfo/stud.htm

UCAS - Universities & Colleges Admissions Service
Disability figures (actual & as percentages)
http://www.ucas.ac.uk/figures/ucasdata/disability/index.html#show

Dyslexic.com
Detailed analysis of HESA data which breaks down which courses dyslexic
students are studying (2001-002); Abi James, Product Manager, iANSYST Ltd
http://www.dyslexic.com/database/articles/subjectpreference1.html

Joel Petrie
Lecturer: Dyslexia Curriculum Support Service
Liverpool Community College
0151-252-4418 (Arts Centre)
0151-252-3353 (Clarence St Centre)