Dear London Colleagues,

I've just had a meeting with our exams team here at TVU and they are
interested to know what other London institutions pay reader/writers or
writers in exams for students with disabilities.  WE are paying £7.50
but wondering if we are being a bit stingey.

Another question, can we use the DSA general allowance to help pay for
exam invigilation?  This is something that I would normally think that
the University should provide and in our case they do largely provide
this.

Any help on these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Pauline

Pauline McInnes
Special Needs Co-ordinator