Hi Pauline,

We supply Sibelius Speaking which works with the JAWS screen reader to provide speech access to workings of Sibelius plus a basic tutorial.

However, that said, any screen reader should be able to read the Help files in Sibelius.  What it won't do though, is read the printed book.

Feel free to contact me if I can be of further help.

George W F Bell, Managing Director
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.
NORTHAMPTON