Dear Clare,

thank you for keeping me in touch with these events. I will pass the inforamtion on to me staff but I do not expect to be able to attend myself as I have not been well recently and am trying to conserve energy
Yours
Barbara Taylor

Dr Barbara Taylor
Head of Study Support Centre
Trent Building
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
NG7 2RD

Tel: 0115 9514399
Fax 0115 8466116
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ssc

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/05/04 1:06 PM >>>
The Dyscalculia and Dyslexia Interest Group (DDIG) are holding the following event
"Engineering, Mathematics and the Dyslexic Student". There will be several short
presentations and an opportunity for discussion.

Tuesday 16th March at Leicester University, from 6.30 to 8.30.
A program and further details are available on

 http://ddig.lboro.ac.uk

On line booking is available at
http://www.ltsneng.ac.uk/nef/events/event_apply/index.asp?evid=564