Hi all,

Apologies for going over old ground, but I've done a quick search in the dis-forum archives and failed to find anything conclusive...

Can anyone advise of the DfES line on LEAs paying for booked note-taking or learning support sessions the student didn't attend (for reasons not relating to their disability)?

Now that we send LEAs student-signed timesheets when we invoice for DSA-funded support it will be clear which were attended and which not, so obviously we want to make sure we're getting it right, and know exactly how much notice should be given in order for the support worker not to claim... Also, is there an upper limit on the number of missed sessions the LEA should fund?

All the best,

Kirsty

Disability Support Services Manager

Disability & Dyslexia Team