To remove decimal values from numbers

*        Highlight the cell which contains the value for
which you want the integer portion.

*        The data in the formula bar should be edited to
read =INT(data).

*        For example, if the cell contains the formula
=A4*E2, you would change it to =INT(A4*E2).

Above from
http://learning.mccombs.utexas.edu/tutorials/ExcelforMBA.doc

To centre text in a cell, I simply created a Macro.

George.