From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kirsty Mackenzie
Sent: 08 December 2004 11:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Quality Standards for HE Disability Services

Hi all,

Has anyone out there been (or is planning on being) assessed by any external quality standards for provision of disability support in HE?

'Matrix' is being suggested here, and I'd be interested to hear of any experiences/opinions of this, and/or any other quality standards which might be suitable for disability support services.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kirsty

Disability Support Services Manager

Disability & Dyslexia Team