From: Kate Goddard
Sent: 11/24/2004 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Skill Network - Eastern Region

Dear Colleagues,

The next meeting of the Skill network in the Eastern region will take place on:

Wednesday 8 December
1.30 -3.30pm (tea and coffee will be available from 1pm)
at the Disability Resource Centre, Keynes House, Trumpington Street, Cambridge

Colleagues in the Eastern region are asked to let Judith Jesky know if you will be able to make the meeting by emailing [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Kate Goddard
Policy Officer
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London SE1 3JW
Direct line: 020 7450 0641 (voice)
Main line: 020 7450 0620 (voice/text) Fax: 020 7450 0650
Information Service: 0800 328 5050 (voice), 0800 068 2422 (text), [log in to unmask]
Tuesday 11.30am - 1.30pm, Thursday 1.30 - 3.30pm
Website: www.skill.org.uk

Skill is a registered charity no. 801971 and a company limited by guarantee no. 2397897

Promoting equality in education, training and employment for disabled people.

We are committed to providing a free information service but answering 7,000+ enquiries a year does not come cheap. If you can support our work by becoming a member or making a donation please contact us. You can call us on 020 7450 0620 or email us at [log in to unmask]
For more information you can visit our website at www.skill.org.uk

Of course, if you are already a member please accept our thanks. You make this possible.