Seeking to point this adult in the right direction for assessment, he lives in Hampshire, Portsmouth ,
Currently my priority is to find the right person wherever they may be.
The other thing on my mind is that having taken so long (decades) to
discover that I have complex PTSD ( Post traumatic Stress Disorder)& potentially dyslexia & dyspraxia too I
am also now concerned as to other disorders. For instance I already know I
have hearing & sight sensitivities that cause a reaction within me. The
hearing sensitivity is probably related to the PTSD but I' m not at all
clear as to my sight sensitivity, which causes me to feel nauseous (similar
to travel sickness in that certain types of light frequency / flickering
cause a reaction like an allergic reaction).

any help gratefuly received,
Sue McKenna
Hampshire Dyslexia Association
135 St.Mary Street