Alex and others,

I agree that there are indeed many supportive LEAs and awards officers about! We at Glamorgan value the productive partnerships with LEAs.  While I share some of the frustrations about inconsistency of approach, I hope that working within forums such as NNAC and on individual cases we can develop appropriate resolutions in the best interest of students.

Sharon Jones

Disability & Dyslexia Service Manager

University of Glamorgan

Tel: 01443 654242

I have experienced some difficulties with a few LEAs, but I just wanted to make the point that there are also many excellent and very supportive LEAs out there and that shouldn't be overlooked!

Alex Larg
Freelance IT Trainer and Study Needs Assessor
(07931 561 877)