-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Penny Georgiou
Sent: 02 November 2004 17:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: qualification / training

Dear Claire,

There are many qualities that are needed for these posts and it is not that easy to define them in advance. Each individual will intepret their role in their own way within the parametres set by the needs of the students who present for support (who instruct and train us!) as well as by the context and culture of the institution, prevailing government directives & so on...