	From: Esther Griffiths [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: Thu 20/05/2004 15:24
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: Amenuensis training

	I have got some guidelines which I drew up in my previous role – a set for students using amanuensis support, a set for the amanuenses and a set for the person organizing the support.

	Let me know if you would like me to email you a copy.

	Esther

	-----

	Esther Griffiths

	Development Officer

	Access Summit

	St Peter's House

	Precinct Centre

	Oxford Road

	Manchester

	M13 9GH

	Supporting disabled students in Manchester...

	E-mail:[log in to unmask]

	Web: www.access-summit.ac.uk

	Tel: 0161 275 0990
	Fax: 0161 275 0991