left0100,0100,0100Please see the advert below posted on behalf of Bolton Institute.
Senior Disability Adviser - Scale SO1 Student & Residential Services – Student Centre Ref: 23E027S We are looking for a Senior Disability Adviser to contribute to the strategic development of disabled student support at Bolton Institute and to provide advice and guidance to disabled students. This is a new post and is part of an integrated Student and Residential Services Team. An education to Degree, HND or appropriate professional qualification is an essential requirement for this post. The successful candidate will be working in an open plan office. Interviews rooms are available for arranging consultations with Students. 0100,0100,0100Interested applicants may contact Sara Burgess, Head of Student and Residential Services, on 01204 903482 for an informal discussion. A full job description and person specification for this post can be viewed on our website: www.bolton.ac.uk by following the "Quick Links" to the vacancies page. Salary in the range of £21852 - £23396 per annum Closing date for applications is Monday 14 June 2004 Application forms and further details are available on request by telephoning our 24 hour answering service on (01204) 903579, or by email to { HYPERLINK mailto:[log in to unmask] }0000,0000,FF00[log in to unmask]0100,0100,0100 (Please leave your home address details, no c.v.’s accepted). When contacting Bolton Institute about a vacancy, please remember to quote the post reference number.
The Institute strives to achieve equality of opportunity.
Nicola Schofield Student Disability Officer Student Support Office C55, 1st floor, Main Building, PO Box 88, Sackville Street, Manchester, M60 1QD Tel/minicom: 0161 200 5754 [log in to unmask] http://www.umist.ac.uk/prospectivestudents/shared/studentsupport/disabilitysupport.htm