CCPD bills £300 for 6 hours training, so that's the same rate, Kevin!
Microlink quote 6-8 hours training for £350.

However, a half-day (3 hours) is billed at £200 by us. The higher charge is
to compensate for the fact that the all our training takes place at the
student's home on their own equipment. As a result the Trainer is often
unable to fit in any more work that day, for logistical reasons.

The general feedback from our Trainers and Students is that even 6 hours
(excluding lunch break) is too much for a lot of people. Multiple 3 hour
sessions are generally more popular.

Regards

Paul