As I understand it if a user cannot see the information on the screen
then research has shown that they are unlikely to scroll down to find it.
Therefore if you are talking about a text only page, why should a visually
impaired user have to read a load of text to get the information? I
suggest that the page is broken up into smaller bites, which is one
easier to access and takes one directly to the information required.

Ian

--
Ian Webb
Disability Adviser

"We lack wings to fly, but we always have strength enough to fall"
Paul Claudel