You will be lucky if the LEA accepts a food allowance. a local LEA told me
that when they checked the guidance it said that there was no case to make that
a student incurred extra expense on food when at university compared to when
at home.
Fridges are accepted.
As you are no doubt aware, no student is automatically 'entitled' to anything
from the DSA. I'm racking my brains to think of a situation arising from
diabetes that would warrant a PC unless the condition has resulted in restricted
mobility. Obviously this is not the case or you would have mentioned it.

Mick Trott

In a message dated 27/10/04 16:39:44 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]