Apologies for the cross posting

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of comparing the practice of universities
regarding the charging of Dyslexia Diagnosis. I have recently emailed
Universities in our region and I apologise if they receive this again.

I fully appreciate how busy we all are and I hope that this email is not too
intrusive.

Some universities charge a fee to students, others recover the entire cost
of the dyslexia diagnosis through the hardship fund.

I wonder if people could let me know their policies on this as we are
attempting to ensure a comparable service with other universities as well as
maintaining good practice.  Also what do they do if Students do not qualify
for the Hardship fund?

Many thanks

Stuart walker

Disability Officer