The LLU at Southbank does a course to support adults. I have copied to
Olu to forward in case he has not seen this.

>>> [log in to unmask] 08/31/04 12:22pm >>>
 Hello

I am currently building a portfolio of UK based courses for adults
wishing to teach people who have specific learning difficulties. Can
anyone provide me with information on any type of course, whether it is
a short course for information purposes or a full diploma, that is being
made available now or in the future?

Thank you

Mark Boyce
This email, and any documents attached:

i)Is intended only for the person, persons, entity, or entities
to which it is addressed.
ii)Does not necessarily represent the views of The College.
iii)May contain confidential and/or privileged materials.
In the case of confidential and/or privileged materials, any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action
in reliance upon these materials, by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient may be the subject of legal action.
If you receive an email in error from Hackney Community College, please:
i) contact the sender or [log in to unmask]
ii) delete the material from your computer.
Thank you.