Hi Louise

We call ourselves Study Support (but we do have a wider remit for all students, not just students who are dyslexic or have a diability).  I think a key issue is whether or not you are offering academic support as well as practical/pastoral support.  The advantage of 'study support' is that it is 'student speak' rather than 'organisatinal speak'.  Students
always immediately understand our purpose.

Margo