-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachel Dean
Sent: 02 July 2004 08:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Events questionare

Can anybody help me .  I am putting together a survey,  to better
understand some of the customers and groups that we serve.  One of the
areas we are looking at are some of the disabilities .  However we do
not have a recognised /  standardised list of disabilities -  can anyone
help me ?  does such a list exist?

Rachel Dean
Marketing Executive

T  01442 200120
F  01442 876644

This communication contains information which is confidential and for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an
intended recipient please note that any distribution, use or copying of
any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error please notify us by return email or
by telephone and delete this communication and any copies of it. This
communication has originated from Recruitment Exhibitions, Amersham
House, Berkeley Court, Mill Street, Berkahmsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2DT.
Tel: 01442 200120