-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Webb
Sent: 28 May 2004 15:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Listening in was Computer training

Mick is quite right to say that we (QAG membership) do listen to what is
being said. There are forums for discussion and I urge you to use these, a
collective voice is more likely to be heard. So DAs you have NADO,
assessment centre managers you have NNAC. The group I most worry about is at
present is the humble independent assessor; so if you as an independent
assessor  have any questions or comments then perhaps you could direct them
to me and I will see what I can do to collate them and present them to the
QAG meeting.

A question that does come ot mind is what happened to the forum set up by
Ian Frances for assessors? If you are listening Ian then let me know.

Ian

Quoting Michael Trott <[log in to unmask]>:

> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> << I think the comments from colleagues recently have been very
useful and
>  in some cases insightful but I am left feeling concerned that
comments
>  on disforum are just that, this forum is not  recognised as a
> feedback  route to QAG, Mick is trying to respond to all comments and
> I think it  is unfair that he feels he is placed in that position and
> I think we  would all agree that we wouldn't expect Mick to be the
> mouthpiece of  QAG.  Perhaps we should discuss here how we might have
> some
useful input

--
Ian Webb