[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I think the comments from colleagues recently have been very useful and
 in some cases insightful but I am left feeling concerned that comments
 on disforum are just that, this forum is not  recognised as a feedback
 route to QAG, Mick is trying to respond to all comments and I think it
 is unfair that he feels he is placed in that position and I think we
 would all agree that we wouldn't expect Mick to be the mouthpiece of
 QAG.  Perhaps we should discuss here how we might have some useful input
 into the whole process since the consultation process does not seem
 'whole' in many ways. >>

Yes, quite!  However, two or three people from DfES and SKILL do watch us
getting into a tangle but don't contribute.

One quite often arrives at a meeting to be greated by a pointed remark on an
issue that was 'discussed' on DISFORUM

Anyway, Big Brother is watching you so you needn't think I'm the only one
reading even if I'm the only one answering.

Mick Trott