Dare I suggest Kurzweil? I'm sure there are plenty of real experts out
there, but we've just started to use a Kurzweil set up for a blind
student and despite a steep learning curve and a few technical
adventures, it seems to be quite successful. If you want to get back to
me about our experience please do.

Arthur Owens Lanchester Library Coventry University