*apologises to those who have received this already*

Dear Colleague

I am please to inform you that as a result of the success of last
year's summer school for deaf and hard of hearing students we are
holding a second one.

This one will be called Headstart Summer School 2 and will be different
from the one we had last year.  It will still be free!

The Summer School will be held at the University of Sheffield from
Tuesday 13th July to Friday 16th July 2004.

Headstart Summer School 2 is for deaf and hard of hearing students who
have already applied for university and are going to start there in
September 2004.  The aim of the summer school is to prepare students for
study at degree level.  The activities will be very practical and will
involve role play, quizzes and independent project work.

If you know of any students that might be interested in going to the
Headstart Summer School 2, then please pass my details on to them so
they can contact me for an application form.

Best wishes

Louise Davies
Headstart Project Officer/Year 0 English Lecturer
Department of Education and Social Science
Livesey House
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE