Nobody else should have to clear up after the guide dog. It is the
responsibility of the student to clean up as he/she was trained to do
throughout their training course with the guide dog.

More advice is available from:
The policy department
Guide Dogs for the Blind Association, (GDBA)
Hillfields, Burghfield, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG
Tel: 0118 9835555 - Fax: 0118 9835433

Ibby Karbhari - Director
Moving-Mountains Technology Limited
226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP
Opening Hours: 9AM To 9PM - Monday To Saturday!
Residential Sales: (Local Rate Call Within The UK!) 0845 230 2468
Corporate Sales: 0870 765 1000
Support/General: 0870 765 6000
Fax: 0870 765 6323
Send us an email with "Please call me " in the Subject line, Including
your full name and telephone number in the body of the message and we
will call you back!
Email [log in to unmask]
. For the latest News and services, Product release, Cube Systems,
Iridium, Acer, Clevo, IPC Laptops, Downloads, as well as offers from
M-MT and Internet radio at the press of a button,
Visit http://www.moving-mountains.com