-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judith Fiddy
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assessments of Need in Northern Ireland

Could anyone provide me with details of people / organizations able to
carry out Assessments of Need in Northern Ireland? Alternatively, if you
could direct me to where I might find an up-to-date list, I'd be
grateful. We have an applicant who will be coming to study in Liverpool
in September, but she lives in Northern Ireland (Co. Tyrone). I'd like
to arrange for her Assessment to be carried out as soon as possible and
near her parental home. Thank you. Judith