Yes - it's only fee support that's affected by previous study.

Kath Henderson
Team Leader - Student Support
Education Department
Overseas House
PO Box 191
Quay Street
Manchester             Tel. No: 0161 234 7076
M60 3ST                 Fax No: 0161 234 7004

Claire Shanks <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff."
04/11/2004 08:56
Please respond to "Discussion list for disabled students and their support
staff."