John

Inspiration and MindGenius are pretty different (although both can be
called concept mapping) and will be differently suitable for different
people and different applications. See Abi James' comparison at
http://www.dyslexic.com/database/articles/conceptcompshort.html for more
guidance as to what is appropriate and when.

Which is not to deny that it's easy to stick with a preference for the
one that we came across first  . . .

Regards
Ian Litterick
www.iansyst.co.uk
www.dyslexic.com
Support the Right to Read Campaign. Sign up at
www.dyslexia.org.uk/r2r.php

Unless obviously public, this email is confidential to the intended
recipient(s). If you received it in error please tell the sender and then
delete it. We check emails from dyslexic.com and iansyst.co.uk, but you
should virus check incoming emails. Emails do not always represent our
official policy or a contract. Errors and omissions are excepted.

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN. T +44(0)1223 420101;
Fax +44(0) 1223 42 66 44; [log in to unmask]