Some time ago I developed a Curriculum Audit Tool for the Access Summit
Consortium of Universities in Greater Manchester. This included a feature
that I thought set it apart from other tools in that it followed closely a
model of good teaching and included questions for an individual module
lecturer to re-examine their way of teaching. This tool is now my personal
responsibility and enquiries about it should be directed to me.

I have now produced an online version of the Curriculum Audit Tool whereby
the answers can be saved annually on the Web. There are significant changes
to the tool in this version. I have maintained a list of all those who
requested information about the tool once I had decided to produce an online
version and will contact them individually, but I have no record of those
who requested copies before this. I therefore am saying to all that there is
now an online version of the Curriculum Audit Tool a demo version of which
can be used by visiting the Website
http://www.gerardconroy.co.uk/AuditTool.php  and clicking on "Demo Audit
Tool". This is a fully functional version of the tool with the proviso that
nothing will be saved on leaving the site.

For those who wish to use the online tool itself, please register using the
Website http://www.gerardconroy.co.uk/AuditTool.php and clicking on
"Register". By following the instructions given you can register with the
site. Since a charge is made for use of the system e-mailing me first to
organise payment is advisable.

On the Web page referred to above is a "Details Page" with downloadable
material including a user guide?

Gerard V Conroy
Consultant on Academic Practice and Disability Issues
e-mail [log in to unmask]
telephone: work 0161 306 3336
           mobile 07919 930 295
Home address: