(*Please excuse the cross-posting.)

Hello

First-off, I apologize as I realize this information is off-topic.
However, I wanted to share information about this unique program with the
widest possible audience.

Hope to see some of you in colorado next year.

Jennison

Are you a visually or mobility impaired adult who either cross-country skis
or is interested in learning the sport? If so, then come join more than 325
active adults from across the U.S. and around the world and celebrate the
30th annual Ski for Light International Week!

What is Ski for Light? While primarily a recreational event, Ski for Light
attracts cross-country skiers at all proficiency levels, from beginners to
advanced competitors. Skiers and guides come from every adult age group and
occupation. You will be paired with a sighted instructor/guide who will
assist with skills, technique, endurance or simply enjoying the outdoors.
After a day on the trails, you can participate in any number of organized
activities or relax, and enjoy the facilities and the company of other
participants.

The event will take place in Granby, Colorado from January 30 to February
6, 2005. Participants will stay at the Inn at Silver Creek and ski each
day at Snow Mountain Ranch, the "YMCA of the Rockies."

Interested? Visit www.sfl.org for further information on the program and an
online application form.

The total cost for the week is $725USD per person double occupancy.
Cross-country skis, boots and poles will be provided to first-time
participants free of charge. The cost of transportation from home to and
from Denver is your responsibility. A limited number of partial stipends are
available to first-time participants based upon demonstrated financial need.

The application deadline is November 1, 2004.