From: Anne Berquier [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 September 2004 23:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Advice needed re student with ME

We have a health service on campus with GP's, psychiatrists, and nurses.
Within the service, they have 4 beds separated by curtains where students
can go and lie down if they need to while on campus. The women's area in the
student union also have very comfortable couches and coffee-making
facilities. I am not sure of the exact figures but I get frequent requests
for this and I believe that both facilities are widely used by students with
disabilities. If you have similar services on your campus, perhaps you could
approach them. We have been lobbying for space for a rest room for a great
number of years but space is at such a premium that we have been totally
unsuccessful to date.

Regards,
Anne
Anne Berquier