Note takers

Brigid

We have a comprehensive guide we put together as part of a HEFCE project with Westminster University  - happy to put a copy in the post if you would like to give me your full address.

As part of the project we also developed a LOCN accredited course - could also send you details of this.

Karen

Karen Considine

Senior Head of Programme

Centre for Deaf People