From: Peter Hill [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 June 2004 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Re: I have a general enquiry

Hi

I was interested to see that BT have a Disability section on their
website, and wondered if their attitudes and practices had changed too.

Apparently not - as BT's response to my feedback/query (at bottom of the
page) demonstrates.  I'd love to know how someone who doesn't have a
phone line - and who is unable to leave the house - can get a phone line
installed without sacrificing their autonomy by asking someone else to
do it for them.

Regards

Peter Hill