. We are just hoping to embark here on some work to look at:

*       guidance for schools who have a student teacher with dyslexia in on
placement to assist class teachers / mentors / tutors in supporting the
student
*       reasonable adjustments for student teachers on placement which will
not undermine the standards required for QTS status
*       guidelines for student teachers with dyslexia on school placement -
useful strategies etc.

If you know of any work already done in this area that we could refer to or
any useful contacts or lines of enquiry, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks .

Regards.

Rosemary Laidlaw
University of Hull, Scarborough Campus