Can any kind soul offer some advice please.
The working spaces in our library have British Standard fluorescent tube lighting.  We now have a student with photosensitive epilepsy who can't work under such lighting.  We've put a daylight bulb in a carrel for her, but she needs group working space as well.

Does anyone know of a suitable lighting tube which we could use in the standard 5 or 6 foot fluorecent tube holders that are already installed?  Names of UK suppliers would also be very gratefully received.
Thanks in advance

Sue Miller
Special Needs / Issue Desk Librarian
Library & Information Service