Latest news ... The starting time of my twilight tour of the Necropolis
on 10 October is now 5pm, rather than 4pm. This is because the sun
doesn't set until 18:28 that day. I will be at the St Mungo Museum at
4pm in case anyone doesn't get this message. So, the full (corrected)
details are:

I will be leading a twilight guided tour of the Glasgow Necropolis on
Sunday 10 October, meeting at 5pm on the front steps of the St Mungo
Museum, Castle Street. Bring torches and candles. Followed by hot
chocolate or cold beer in a nearby hostelry. Looking forward to seeing
you then.

 From Ronnie Scott, PhD student, History Department, University of
Glasgow.
--