I don't know if anyone can help with this but having posted this message
to the disability research list I thought I'd try with this list as well.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I am a final year sociology student and for my dissertation am looking to
marry disability studies with the sociology of death & dying (or atleast
introduce the sociology of death & dying to disability studies as I seem to
be having difficulty in finding any suitable literature). While there is
plenty of information and literature on associated topics such as assisted
suicide/euthanasia, eugenics etc., I have found there to be very
little 'social theory' around the topic of death, dying and disabled
people. Also, if anyone knows of any literature that deals with social
theory of death and particular groups in society (as opposed to "society"
in general) that would be of great use.

Many thanks,

Mark Davies