> Roland Perry on 12 August 2004 at 13:06 said:-

> I don't know what standards apply to that sort of audit trail.
>
> Is there a requirement for a similar audit trail every time an
> "internal" enquiry is made from the database?

1. I would have thought sufficient standards as would be necessary to
adequately protect the integrity of the data for the purpose(s), and manner,
in which that data is held. Surely anything less would be in breach of
principle seven.

2. How would you confirm the data is only utilised for the purpose it was
collected for if there are no audit trails of the enquiries made against it?

Ian W

            All user commands can be found at : -