Yes, and I have just telephoned the number at the bottom to order a copy and you go through several, if you want "a" press 1, if you want "b" press 2 etc. I think that after pressing several 1s and 2s that I got the right extension but am not sure as I didn't reach a real person.  Have we got a "virtual" info. commissioner, or is it just Friday?

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Welton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 July 2004 09:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Leaflet

Smith, Tony on 16 July 2004 at 09:04 circulated regarding part of the ICO's
new DP guidance strategy:-

> Launch of new comic book makes data protection easy for everyone

This should be a really good thing which will benefit many and increase the
general awareness of DP.

> Published in a clear and accessible format

A pity the ICO'S web site is not clear and accessible or fully functioning
with the information on it easily available for everyone in the same manner
6 months on.

Ian W

            All user commands can be found at : -

            All user commands can be found at : -