***** This email was sent via the INTERNET *****

This is the actual point I was making some time back i.e. if it doesn't fit with DP an individual can get it through FOI.  It's a mess.......especially for us LAs who have to comply or be sued.  On the one hand we get 40 days under DP and unstructured files which are harder to find comes under FOI (20 working days!)  The nearer 1st January comes the more I am thinking "I'm a Council Worker - Get Me Outta Here"....only joking, but it is nearly Friday.
Doreen

* This email is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright. *
* Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited. *
* The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily    *
* be the views held by Scottish Borders Council.                   *