Hi All,

We have an internet monitoring system that records all users' current
access. Data includes:

Username IP-Address Time and Website-visited

This has been made available to a lecturer who believes that students are
not keeping to sites related to their studies. There is a possibility that
all staff could be given access as well.

The data does not discriminate or filter out staff usage.

Quite simply I think that this includes personal data i.e my name or ID and
details of what I am doing when on-line.

Question is: Do I have a right of complaint, or am I just being over
sensitive?

Regards,

Colin Hammond

IT Operations Officer

Thanet College

'This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is prohibited' - THANET COLLEGE

            All user commands can be found at : -
Any queries about sending or receiving message please send to the list owner