-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Welton
Sent: 08 September 2004 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Fingerprinting schoolkids

Edwina With on 08 September 2004 at 12:34 said:-

> Why not save time later and bar code everyone at birth :-)

That is logical!

More in keeping with current trends would be to DNA and hold that data
on an ID card, that ID could then be used to provide access to
everything anybody might need to.

The need for the human intervention with its attendant errors is then
removed.

Ian W

The information in this email is confidential and is meant solely for
the intended recipients. The information contained in this email may
not be the views of Perth & Kinross Council. It is possible for email
to be falsified and the sender cannot be held responsible for the
integrity of the information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this email.

            All user commands can be found at : -