From: Cotterill Steve <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 11:53 AM
Subject: [data-protection] Webcasts

Hi,

My Council have decided they would like to broadcast cabinet meetings over
the internet and have concerns regarding any DP issues.

I think we are ok as long as we warn any participates or members of the
public that if they enter the room they will be part of a webcast. If we
have a sign stating this and what the webcast will be used for, how long it
will be kept etc we will be ok.

The fact that people who don't want to be on a webcast cannot also
participate in the meeting would be matter outside of DP?

Has anyone been though this and can offer some guidance?

Thanks
Steve

Stephen Cotterill
Procurement & Technical Officer
Broxtowe Borough Council,
E-Mail:    <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please contact the systems manager
at Broxtowe Borough Council on [log in to unmask] or telephone 0115
917 3194.

This disclaimer confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses.

            All user commands can be found at : -

            All user commands can be found at : -