[log in to unmask] writes:

> All railway trains are now built for disabled people [coloured doors,
> braille buttons, big loos, and spaces for wheelchairs].
>
> Does that say anything about the average passenger?

--------
What it doesn't do is tell a prospective burglar/con artist where to ply
his/her trade.

A list of properties indicating the presence of an old or infirm person is
sensitive data in the extreme.  Some councils have lists of those properties
where the person cannot bring their dustbins to the roadside, or where sharps are
likely to be found.  Almost all councils treat such lists as sensitive data
and have highly secure access controls on them.

The fact that a property is built for disabled people does not necessarily
indicate that a disabled person lives there but it does increase the likelihood.

Ian B

Ian Buckland
Managing Director
Keep IT Legal Ltd

Please Note: The information given above does not replace or negate the need
for proper legal advice and/or representation. It is essential that you do not
rely upon any advice given without contacting your solicitor.  If you need
further explanation of any points raised please contact Keep I.T. Legal Ltd at
the address below:

55 Curbar Curve
Inkersall, Chesterfield
Derbyshire  S43 3HP