Julie,

Check out the UK Code of Practice for CCTV on the Information Commissioner
website - there is specific reference to cases where third parties request
viewing and how they ought to be handled.

Regards

Julian Curmi
Information Security Officer
Bank of Valletta plc
Malta, Europe

Julie Davenport <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
09/06/2004 12:03
Please respond to Julie Davenport